Middle East, Qatar
Qatar Academy - Al Khor
Seeking passionate, enthusiastic English Homeroom Teacher for Upper Primary in our IB Primary Years Program to join our collaborative and vibrant teaching team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in education-related field or relevant subject matter.
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience teaching in relevant grade level or the relevant subject matter.
- ESL teaching experience is preferred.
- International Baccalaureate experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Teaching Certification / Bachelor’s Degree (must be a face to face qualification - online qualifications are not recognized by Qatar); Teaching couples must be married as per Qatari work visa requirements; Clear criminal record and background check; Clear medical history for HIV, Hepatitis B and C, and Tuberculosis.
We shall be interviewing suitable candidates as we receive applications and reserve the right to appoint before the closing date should a candidate be found.
Aligned with all QF Schools, all members of the QAK community are responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons according to PUE and regulatory safeguarding requirements - including but not limited to the provisions of the PUE Child Protection Policy.