Terms & Conditions
RECRUITER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.In theseTerms, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Advertising Services” means the provision of a single or featured advertisement, multi-advertisement or annual subscription package as described on the Website.
"Intellectual Property Rights" means all copyrights, patents, registered and unregistered design rights, trademarks and service marks, database rights, domain names, trade names, rights in logos, get-up and content, trade secrets and know-how, all rights in computer software and data, rights of privacy and to confidential information and other intellectual and industrial property rights in any part of the world whether registered or not and including all granted and pending registrations, and all rights to make applications for registration in respect of any of the same.
“Login” means the personal username and password which will be created by you upon Registration, (which may be amended from time to time as enabled via the Site) allowing you to access and use the Service and any associated benefits;
“Registration” means the process of registration for the Service as set out in clause 3.
“Fees” means the fees stated on the Website for the provision of the Advertising Services.
"Services" means the services accessed via the Login, including the Advertising Services, the placement and display of User Material on the Website, management of User Material and job applications, viewing your account information, searching CVs, browsing CV library, download of CVs, receiving CVs by email;
“Teaching Abroad” means Teaching Abroad Direct Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07902945whose registered office is located at 43A Commercial Street London E1 6BD, United Kingdom.
“Teaching Abroad Material” means data, information, text, graphics, images, content or resources on the Website created by Teaching Abroad.
“Terms” means these User terms and conditions.
"The User’s section of the Website" means the section(s) of the Website containing the information relating to the User’s Vacancies/advertisements, job applications, CVs searched by the User, advertisements.
“User” “you” means schools and educational institutions seeking to use the Website for recruiting teaching staff excluding any agencies.
"User Material" means advertisements, text, graphics, images, logos, photographs, sound, video or any combination inputted, uploaded, communicated or provided by you to Teaching Abroad.
"Vacancy" means a current education based employment position and Vacancies shall be construed accordingly.
"Website" means any website owned or operated by Teaching Abroad and any sub-directories and/or sub-domains thereof including without limitation www.teachingabroaddirect.co.uk.
1. THE AGREEMENT AND PROVISION OF THE SERVICES
- The Services are not available to recruitment, employment or advertising agencies (which for the avoidance of doubt includes an employment agency or employment business (as defined by the Employment Agencies Act 1973) and any advertising agency who acts for a third party in relation to the placement of advertisements (an “Agency”). Teaching Abroad may in its sole discretion cancel any Registration and remove any material from the Website which it suspects has been placed by an Agency.
- Teaching Abroad will endeavour to post all advertisements submitted by the User in the User’s section of the Website as soon as possible after receipt of the relevant Fees. Teaching Abroad will display any paid-for advertisement submitted by a User for the relevant period stated on the Website which shall be no less than 30 days from receipt of payment. Teaching Abroad may decide in its discretion whether to leave any advertisement on the Website for a period of longer than 30 days but is under no obligation to do so.
- The maximum number of advertisements that you can store in the User’s section of the Website is the number stated on the Website from time to time.
- Please note that when responding to job applicants you will be dealing with them directly and as such any contracts and/or arrangements will be formed between you and them, without Teaching Abroad as a party and Teaching Abroad cannot be held liable for your use of or any liability arising out of the same (save to the extent required by law).
- The Agreement shall commence and have effect from when you first access the Website (whichshall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of these Terms) and shall continue thereafter unless terminated in accordance with this Agreement.
- Teaching Abroad does not warrant that:
- the provision of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free; or
- where it posts any Material to the Website such Material will be complete and accurate and accord with the Material submitted by the User; or
- The warranty set out in Clause 2.7 is exclusive of and in lieu of all other conditions and warranties, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation those relating to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose.
- In order to access the Service it is necessary for you to provide and register certain information with us. You must ensure that the information submitted in your Registration is complete and accurate.
- No Registration shall be validly submitted other than via the standard profile screen on the Website. Conditions purported to be stipulated by you in any way to Teaching Abroad, to the extent that they are inconsistent with the Terms, shall be void.
1. You agree to access the Services by use of the Login only and that in particular you shall not create any link to any part of the Website except the homepage and shall not violate or bypass any measures employed or designed to restrict access to any part of