Far East, China
Beijing World Youth Academy
About our school:
Beijing World Youth Academy is a Beijing international school for students of all nationalities aged 5 to 18, offering programmes taught in English with extensive language support where required. An IB World School since opening our doors in 2001, we are fully authorized to offer both the IB Diploma (DP) and IB Middle Years (MYP) Programmes. We also operate the EAL Programme for students who require additional language support, and in 2016 we incorporated the IGCSE. Our younger learners follow the International Primary Curriculum (IPC).
We value holistic, inquiry-based education and seek to create globally aware critical thinkers with a passion for their own community and culture. We are proud to be authorized by the Beijing Municipal Education Commission to enrol both local and foreign students, with over 20 nationalities represented in our student body. This balance is reflected in our motto — locally grounded, globally aware — which lies at the heart of the work we do.
Location: Beijing, China
Position: Science Teacher
On-board date: August, 2021
• To develop and deliver IB science curricula.
• Planning and delivering lessons
• Upholding school policy, uniform regulations, classroom codes, etc.
• Maintaining a purposeful and calm atmosphere in the classroom and other learning areas
• Taking student attendance
Our benefits include:
• Competitive salary (between 25,000 and 35,000 RMB per month) depending on experience and education
• Housing allowance
• International airfare allowance and no visa worries
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Paid holidays
• Professional development opportunities