We are an international school, Daqing Cambridge International Center (DQCIE), located in North East of China. It’s a top school in the city and the Province with outstanding academic achievement and excellent facilities. The DQCIE delivers IGCSE and A-level education program affiliated to CAIE(Cambridge Assessment International Education) syllabus. The center has a strong international academic teaching team containing over 12 experienced foreign teachers currently.
What we require:
- Minimum Bachelor degree holder.
- 2 years minimum teaching experience in the related subjects,
- IGCSE / A-Level teaching experience is an asset and preferable.
- Native English speakers are must for English teachers and are preferred for other subjects.
- Be positive and passionate, self-motivation, hardworking and a good team player.
- Weekly working 40 hours- Monday-Fridays.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Accommodation: Free on-campus accommodation, two rooms with full furniture (TV, air-condition, washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, heating, shower)
- Holiday, full paid annual holidays including summer (6 weeks) and winter vacation and statuary Chinese holidays.
- Airport or train station pick up.
- Medical insurance and annual flight allowance.
- Annual Bonus System.
- Free Chinese language course.
- Full-time job with initial three years contract extendable to permanent.
- Work permit and Visa application help.
How to Apply:
- Cover letter. Detailed resume - specified to month/year.
- Self-introduction by a short video.
- Degree & TEFL certificates (scan).
- Passport photo page (scan).
- Interview to be conducted via Skype or WeChat video.