- Teach A-level and IGCSE Physics at an international high school, initially to Grade 10 students;
- Design teaching plans, and assign & correct homework according to curricular requirements;
- Prepare and administer tests, quizzes, and other student assessments as needed;
- Report student performance in a timely manner;
- Provide needed guidance to students and parents.Organize student activities;
- Guide students throughout independent research projects.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant major;
- Minimum 2 years’ verifiable subject teaching experience;
- Working experience in K-12 school in China (preferred)
- Good team player and solid communication skills;
- Native English speaker.
- Cross cultural awareness
Shanghai Thomas School Brochure