Middle East, Dubai
The Sheffield Private School is an established 3-18 School based in central Dubai in the UAE. The school delivers The National Curriculum for all age groups and is staffed by native English speaking teachers throughout the school.
We Are Seeking
** Primary KS1
Successful Candidates Will Benefit From
** 2 year contract renewable on mutual agreement
** Competitive tax free salary
** Free accommodation, flights and medical cover
** End of year gratuity
** Successful candidate will hold a British Teaching Qualification ie PGCE, B.Ed, QTS.
** Experience is beneficial but not essential, we welcome Newly Qualified Teachers to apply
** Be able to mobilise and commence employment ASAP
The Sheffield Private School opened in September 2004 and has made significant progress both in terms of numbers and educational attainment.
Delivering the national curriculum for England from the foundation stage through to Key Stage 5 the school offers IGCSE examinations through the University of Cambridge in years 10 and 11 and AS and A2 examinations in years 12 and 13. As is required by the national curriculum for England teachers engage in continuous assessment to ensure progress is being made by every student.
We Aim To
• Provide a happy, safe environment.
• Encourage ALL students to take responsibility for their learning whilst they strive for academic excellence.
• Support ALL students in acquiring the knowledge and skills necessary for the 21st century.
• Instil a respect for moral and ethical values.
• Promote an open dialogue between all stakeholders to the benefit of its students.
• Offer a range of activities and opportunities to promote excellence, success, confidence and self-esteem.
Interested candidates must apply with an up to date CV stating your marital status and how many children of school age (if any).
Initial interviews will take place via Skype.
Start Date: 19-08-2019
Apply By: 28-06-2019