Head of Preschool - Singapore.
A large International School in Singapore require a head of preschool. Commencing August this is a senior management role managing around 30 staff members, 20 classes and 400 children.
Ideally you will have previous Nursery Management experience and have worked in an international setting.
- To be fully responsible for the management, quality and growth of the Pre-school
- Management of the day to day running of the preschool
- To cultivate and lead a shared school vision
- Nurture and sustain a culture and instructional programme conducive to learning and staff development
- Ensure management of school operations to produce a safe and effective learning and teaching environment
- Collaborate and work closely with families and the diverse communities that the school serves
- Lead by example by promoting integrity, fairness, and ethical behavior
- Continuous improvement and development of the Preschool’s IB PYP, Play Based Curriculum
- Capability to promote, develop and implement new programs in the Pre-School Department
- Qualifications as social educator (Degree) or certified early childhood educator and relevant experience in a similar leadership position
- Fluent spoken and written English, German advantageous
- Must have knowledge of the PYP (Primary Years Programme) and German educational programmes (curricula)
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to impact staff growth and development
- Build solid relationships with staff, parents and leadership team
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to integrate and embrace diverse cultures
- In charge of fostering a positive environment and be aligned to school values
Apply today to this teaching jobs in SIngapore with an up to date CV.