Curriculum & Assessment Specialist
GBP £5200 to GBP £10500 per month Tax Free
Job Description / Requirements
- Diagnose curriculum needs and bring about improvements.
- Provide instructional support for individuals or groups of teachers as they implement the system-widecurriculum objectives.
- Help teachers effectively use system-wide curriculum resources.
- Helps teachers implement and effectively use national and international assessment program.
- Meets with principals, departmental or grade-level chairpersons to communicate system-wideobjectives.
- Manage the selection of suitable instruction related to implemented curriculum(s).
- Conduct curriculum mapping exercise.
- Research new and innovative curriculum practices.
- Oversee all curricular adoptions, including review, selection, distribution and subsequent professionaldevelopment.
- Analyze data for the purpose of improving the instructional programs.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to design innovative and effective curriculum for all students.
- Communicate/participate with relevant organizations for the purpose of staying current andknowledgeable about educational requirements
- Support/monitor the integration of technology as a tool for curriculum implementation and studentlearning.
- Prepares requested reports and presentations.
- Evaluate the delivery of curriculum and the set of resources adopted at the school-level.
- Transfer knowledge and build internal capacity.