Central America, Mexico
We are a established private IB School in Monterrey, Mexico is seeking for dedicated, dynamic and team worker, International Teachers for elementary and Junior High. The school promotes and fosters caring, open-minded and global leadership within their school community
Teaching Job Benefits
Salary will vary depending on qualifications and job offered
- Housing: provided by school
- Utilities: to be paid by the occupants
- Working Visa: paid by school
- Airfare: Upon completion of a school year working with us you will be reimbursed for the cost of your plane ticket (up to 1500usd).
- Airport Pickup: Provided
- Health Insurance Provided: You will get the Social Security Service from México for your medical attention. When you arrive you will have a medical exam and from that a minor accident insurance with a deductible fee to be paid by the teacher. You also get medical service for emergencies to get immediate attention. And a private major medical insurance.
- Training Provided: Yes
- Mexican law awards all employees with a 15 days salary Christmas.
- Saving found
A bachelor´s degree in related field of study is required. (Diploma required).
At least 1 year of experience.
Start Date: 01-09-2019
Apply By: 19-08-2019