Far East, China
Expert International Education
Public High School ESL Teacher
ESL teachers needed for a public high school in Fuzhou, Fujian province, China.
About the Job:
Start time: September 2019
Subject: Psychology (general education), General English, TOEFL etc. for a Sino-US Program at a public high school.
Work Hours: Less than 25 sessions per week (40 minutes for each session).
Students: High school students, aging from 16-18 years old, 20-30 students in each class.
Compensation & Benefits:
1. 14,000RMB~22,000RMB / Month;
2. Travelling reimbursement 8,000 RMB for one-year contract;
3. Bonus for completion of contract;
4. Bonus for renewal of contract;
5. Paid sick leave and Chinese public holidays;
6. Bilingual teaching assistants to assist with housing/cultural issues;
7. Reimburse the application fee for the Work Visa, Foreigner’s Work Permit and Residence Permit;
8. Life (Medical) Insurance.
Qualification & Requirements:
1. Native English speaker
2. Bachelor Degree or above
3. Hold teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL or CELTA)
4. Have related teaching experience
How to apply:
Please inform us by email if you are interested in this position and provide the following materials：
❈Most updated CV;
❈Copy of degree certificates;
❈Copy of passport front page;
❈Other related documents, like CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificate, recommendation letters, etc.
Thank you for your interests and welcome to join us!