Far East, China
United Study is a British owned educational consultancy company, offering teach abroad opportunities in China. We work closely with our reputable partners, ensuring teachers are well taken care of.
No Experience Necessary, New Teachers Are Welcome!
Ongoing Positions / Other Job Vacancies Are Available
Institution Type: Language School
Student Age Range: Young Learners (3-12 years old)
• Make corresponding learning plans, according to the level of each student
• Be responsible for teaching English, including listening, speaking, writing, etc.
• From 1 to 1 tutoring, up to small classes of 5 to 10 students
• Teaching students aged 3-12 years old
• Schedule of 10 to 23 hours per week
• Teaching hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm
• Curriculum provided
Competitive salary 14,000-25,000 RMB per month, (£1545-2755 GBP), ($2021-3520 USD), (basic salary + bonus + allowance).
+ Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical check-up fees
+ Full induction
+ Pick-up service and up to 7 days free hotel
+ House allowance or free apartment
+ Assistance with apartment renting, if you decide to rent your own apartment
+ Social insurance
+ Year-end bonus: 500-10,000 RMB, (£55-1110 GBP), ($72-1455 USD)
+ Demo bonus: 100-1500 RMB monthly, (£11-165 GBP), ($14-218 USD)
+ Students renew contract bonus: 500-1500 RMB monthly, (£55-165 GBP), ($72-218 USD)
+ Teachers renew contract bonus: 2000-5000 RMB, (£225-555 GBP), ($292-730 USD)
+ Settlement fee: 4000 RMB, (£445 GBP), ($584 USD)
+ Paid holiday: (Chinese national holiday + 3 days paid holiday)
+ Air ticket bonus: 6000 RMB, (£665 GBP), ($873 USD)
• Fluent English speaker from: UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland or South Africa. (Requirement for a legal Chinese Z-Visa)
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• TEFL/TESOL/related teaching certificate, (minimum 120 hours). Or 2 years related teaching experience with a reference letter
• The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching
• Clean criminal record