Position: Full time English language teacher with 12 months contract
Student age: 2-6
Student group: around 25
Work schedule: 8:00-5:00 Monday to Friday
Locations: Shanghai, Beijing, Jiangsu province and Zhejiang Province, China
Start date: asap
- Nationality: Native levels of English required from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland (only please due to visa issues)
- Majoring in Language, education, Drama, Arts, Science etc. are preferred (bachelor degree)
- TESOL/TEFL certificate (or equivalent)
- Strictly implement the kindergarten daily schedule and the position detailed rules and regulations, following the law of children’s physical and mental development to achieve the combination of child care and teaching.
- According to the kindergarten curriculum projects, completing all kinds of teaching materials on time and preparing for the activities in advance (teaching plan, teaching aids, teaching focus and difficulty, etc.) to ensure the implementation of the plan.
- Be able to organize and use various ways and means to carry out teaching activities independently.
- Conduct scientific researches according to teacher’s own characteristics or difficulties in teaching. Taking the initiative to undertake related tasks and constantly improving their professional ability and quality.
- Keep daily communication with parents.
- Organize and manage the class activities.
- Focus on the combination of child care and teaching to cultivate children’s habits of good living, learning and behavior in kindergarten
- Participate in all the activities in kindergarten.
- Monthly salary: 15,000 rmb/m after-tax;
- Housing allowance: free apartment or 3000 rmb/M as housing allowance ;
- Return airfare reimbursement: 6000 rmb
- Paid holiday: 4 weeks paid holidays and all other public holidays;
- Teaching performance: 1000 rmb -2000 rmb provided after 12 months
- Accidental and medical insurance during the contract term;
- Orientation and various trainings are provided；
- Free mandarin class is provided;
- Settle down service is provided;
- A well-experienced international team & A complete curriculum for ESL courses of all levels.
Documents for applying a work permit and residence permit:
1. Bachelor Degree or above, the original document and it’s authentication (make sure there is a word of “bachelor”on your certificate)
2. TESOL/TEFL certificate (at least 120H) and it’s authentication or 2-years of related experience(a recommendation letter is needed for the latter situation)
3. Police check and it’s authentication (within 6 months)
4. Passport info. + CV + digital photo (white background)