Ukrainian Cultural Initiatives, Inc.
The Charity Fund Biotechnological Lyceum “Radowell”() a public school located in Zhytomyr region at around 200 km from Kyiv, is hiring highly-motivated, energetic and upstanding native-English speakers to teach English. The Biotechnological Lyceum “Radowell” is a brand new, high-tech school founded in 2018 through the reorganization of Radowell public school. Our goal is to change Ukraine by transforming one community and raising a new generation of Ukrainians who are independent, open-minded, self-motivated, critical thinkers, capable of speaking English as global citizens.
- At least a BA in teaching or other related disciplines;
- At least 3-5 years experience teaching in a classroom environment, or working with children in schools;
- Must love kids and be able to connect with them on a deeper level;
- Speaker of English only;
- Knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian would be beneficial but is not required;
- Additional skills like music, arts, knowledge of technology, agriculture, or any technical skills would be a plus;
- Ability to pass a background check (you must have a drug, alcohol and crime-free record);
- Ability to pass a medical examination in order to be certified to teach at a public school in Ukraine; and
- Ability to provide three references contactable by phone (at least one of which supports your professional teaching experience).
Working terms and conditions:
- 40 hours per week (some teaching, some preparatory)
- Position available starting immediately. Although the academic year ends in July 2020, we are especially interested in hearing from those willing to commit to the programme for at least 2 years.
Compensation and benefits:
Teachers are provided with a room in a hotel located across the street from the school.
Teachers receive a 1000 dollar stipend per month, 10 days paid vacation, and two round trip tickets from Kyiv to your homeland.
The Charity Fund covers the expenses of visa and residency for their foreign teachers during the contract.
Apart from creating an innovative school, there are a number of other projects being carried out in the Radovel community that are important for people’s lives, more information on which can be found on .
If you are seeking an opportunity to help the next generation of Ukrainians grow up democratic, tolerant, open-minded and free of corruption, please join our team! Send your resume, references, and contact information to: