El Dorado Cultural Center
El Dorado Cultural Center Poland is looking for a native level English teacher to join our institution, 30 km from Wroclaw.
• English level: Native
• Experience as an English teacher (all ages)
• The candidate should hold a bachelor degree in education or its equivalents such as CELTA TEFL/TESOL
• Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills, culturally adaptable, fast learner and team player, patient, friendly and enthusiastic about teaching. Willing to teach young learners, teens and adults
• Open to work with changeable schedule: some classes will take place in the morning but the majority of classes will take place in the afternoon.
• Clean criminal record
• A driving license is desirable (but not essential) - a school vehicle is provided for classes outside of Olawa.
• Plan and deliver lessons inside and outside the institution (companies, state schools) for kids, teens and adults Online and Offline classes
• Support cultural events such as Halloween, Christmas and Easter.
• Give feedback to parents and students if required
• Attend to teachers meetings.
• Register students learning development in the institution platform.
• Work one Saturday a month from 7 a.m. up to 12 p.m.
• The opportunity to work with a diverse range of ages and levels from kindergarten to adult proficiency.
• Training in El Dorado teaching strategies, classroom management, use of TICS inside and outside of the classroom and methodology for teaching languages
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance
• Paid holidays (up to 28 days/year)
• Paid Sick leave (80%)
• Survival Polish lessons paid by the school
• Pick up from Wroclaw Airport
• Accommodation in a private room, shared apartment
• Guidance in town
Successful candidate will have to provide:
- Criminal record
- Recommendation letter from previous teaching job
- Diplomas and certificated
- Video answering 4 questions