Big Little Things Bilingual Preschool
At the moment we are recruiting energetic, dedicated native level speaker teachers of English to work in team with Polish teachers, implementing a bilingual curriculum. Currently we are looking for teachers to work with children aged 3-6.
We are looking for people who love to work with kids and know how to create a loving,
caring environment, at the same time being able to set boundaries and manage the
Details of Position
Big Little Things Bilingual Preschool is located in Warsaw, Poland. We offer a bilingual Polish and English language curriculum and a hands-on approach to teaching, consisting of workshops, projects, and field trips.
We offer a comprehensive bilingual curriculum, teaching language, literacy, math and science.
Currently we are looking for teachers to work with groups of 3-6 year olds. We are looking for people who love to work with kids and know how to create a loving, caring environment, at the same time being able to set boundaries and manage the children. The duties shall include:
- general care of the children
- teaching two classes a day
- preparing lesson plans
- preparing preschool ceremonies and events
- preparing progress reports once a semester
- communicating with parents in person or via email, participating in parent-teacher meetings
This is a full-time position. We offer a yearly contract with possibilities of extending. The start date is July/August, 2020.
- college degree, preferably in the field of education or psychology or TESOL/CELTA
- experience working with young learners
Salary and Benefits
We are offering a competitive salary, accommodation, medical insurance including hospital care, and flight ticket to Poland.