Far East, Laos
Full time Teachers
This is your opportunity to join the new Pingu’s English School, grand opened in August 2019. At Pingu’s English, we aim for excellence and take great pride in the quality of our training and the Pingu’s English provides English training courses to children aged 3 to 9+ years, a well-established organization with the backing of a multinational company, the Linguaphone Group in United Kingdom is a world-leading language training provider with over 109 years of experience superior customer service that we offer our customers.
- Must be a native English speakers, between 23 to 35 years of age (women are preferable)
- At least 2 years working experience in early years’ education
- Good people skills, understanding of early years development is useful
- Able to manage a group of children and deal with challenging behavior
- Team work skills, warmth, energy, enthusiasm, flexible and creativeness
What we provide:
- Initial salary 1,300 USD/Month (negotiable)
- Annual bonus
- Work permit/visa payment
- Airfare from you country to Laos will be reimbursed
Work Hours: (Full-time) 14:00 to 18:20 (Tuesday to Friday)
And 9:00 to 16:20 (Saturday and Sunday)
Are able to meet the challenge?
Interested candidates please submit a full application (Cover Letter and CV with photo) the school is located at K&C Building, 2nd Floor, Government Office Road, Sisavath Village, Chanthabouly District, Vientiane Lao PDR.
Call +85620 954 888 56 (May)
Facebook Page: Pingu’s English Laos
Pingu’s English is part of the Linguaphone Group