B.A.L.A. is a certified Cambridge Exam Preparation Centre.
We offer English Language courses and activity programmes to both young learners and adult students.
We are currently looking to recruit an academic level English Teacher with neutral accent.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, committed and caring professional. He/She will plan and develop exciting and inspiring lessons according to students' levels .
We welcome applications from reliable applicants with a wide range of skills and interests
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the CEFR
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere
- Evaluating students' class work and assignments.
- Classroom management
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance
- CELTA/TEFL certificates or equivalent
- (applicants MUST be EU passport holder or have EU work permit to apply)
- Experience with Cambridge and other exam preparation is preferred
- Plenty of passion, energy and patience
- Planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure
- A great sense of humor
At B.A.L.A. we offer
- Help in settling in
- A great working environment
- On-going training, orientation and support;
- Support in teaching young learners;
- Opportunities for structured career development;
- A professional teaching environment;
- A very supportive and well resourced school