Cercle des Langues
Cercle des Langues (www.cercledeslangues.com) is an EdTech created in 2018 by pedagogy enthusiasts and whose mission is simple: help people gain confidence in English.
Our pedagogy is composed of 3 pillars: video training, individual lessons, and group lessons. Our values are excellence, modernity, drive, open-mindedness, care and the pleasure of learning. We advocate fun and artistic learning methods.
We are looking to recruit freelance teachers ASAP for our students and to help us build the pedagogy of the Cercle des Langues.
Your mission is to make the student happy and eager to learn new things every time you meet :) That means:
• Giving 1-to-1 lessons by webcam or in our centre
• Designing the lesson plan together with the student during the first class
• After each lesson, writing in the student’s booklet (“carnet de suivi”) which takes 10 minutes after each class)
• Ensuring that each student books the next lesson with you
• Inspiring your students and making them happy
Competitive hourly rate
+ a professional, dynamic and flexible way of working (possibility to teach from home)
+ an excellent working environment in a luxury co-working area with a 360 view over Paris at the top of Tour Montparnasse (if you prefer to teach in our centre)
+ responsibilities, initiative and great freedom in teaching your students
+ the opportunity to grow within the company, evolve with us and help us grow
We are looking for a dynamic person that is passionate about teaching and pedagogy.
• English teacher (mastery of French is a plus)
• Experience or interest in Business English
• At ease with new technologies or desire to learn
• An appetite for any artistic field such as singing, dancing, theatre, etc... is a real plus!
Personal qualities -
• Curiosity and thirst for learning and teaching every day
• Autonomy and willingness to constantly improve teaching methods
• Thoughtful, applied, structured
• Willingness to participate in a young and innovative project
• Dynamism, strength of proposal, ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Team player, with a contagious good mood :)