South America, Ecuador
GALAPAGOS LANGUAGE ACADEMY
Manage staff, including staff recruitment, development, and training, absence reporting, timekeeping, new start induction.
Organize and manage the teaching timetable.
Ensure that high-quality programs are delivered, focused mainly on communicative methodology to maximize learning outcomes and student satisfaction.
Contribute to course planning.
Create a new syllabus according to the needs of the GLA and the demand of new students.
1200 USD p/m, plus two paid weeks holidays and other benefits granted for the Ecuadorian labor law.
We sponsor and pay legal residency in the Galapagos Islands and Ecuadorian work visa. (The fee for the Ecuadorian work visa is reimbursed after finishing the contract).
One week paid holiday in September and one week in December.
• Bachelors degree in any subject (education-related preferred)
• Diploma or MA in TEFL
• Solid teaching experience
• Previous teacher training and management experience
• English speaker or non-native with fluent English and a clear accent
• Spanish language speaker with a B1 level
• Experience living and working in similar locations will be highly valued