South America, Ecuador
HELP75 English Learning Center
HELP75 English Learning Center started in 2005 as an Educational Social Project with the main purpose of teaching real communicative english to kids and teen' students in an entertaining and interactive way getting at the same time very quick performance results on the most of the students. We are continuously improving our methodologies and teaching techniques adding new ideas and activities in our classes. At the moment we are looking for more native english speakers to incorporate them in our conversational classes. Teaching experience is not required for internships or volunteers. However, is important to bring an enthusiastic attitude and the best will to share, smile and live real teaching and learning experiences through this learning journey with us. Volunteers and Internships are going to enjoy new experiences with us and are going to gain experimentation and strategies to work more efficiently as teachers having at the same time beautiful opportunities for travel and tourism inside Ecuador.
* Nice and well equiped Classrooms.
* Flexible Schedules giving free days to travel and meet some beautiful and tourist places around here.
* Some salary based on student's grups.
* We can provide assistance on visa tramits and certified spanish lessons for the applicant if necessary.
* Comfortable and healthy work enviroment. Job could be just for a few weeks or 3 months extendible.
We're Looking for:
* English Speaker
* Teaching Certification is not requiered.
* Some Experience teaching the language to others.
* An enthusiatic and dynamic attitude.