South America, Chile
GEAD Language Community
GEAD Language Community is an institute that works with various businesses around the metropolitan area providing English classes to their employees. We have a strong communicative approach and want to recruit professional energetic teachers for the opportunity to work full time with eager students.
1. University degree
2. TEFL certification
3. Ideally two years of experience teaching English as a foreign or second language
4. Experience teaching with adults is preferred
5. Experience teaching abroad is preferred
1. Teaching business and general English to adults in their workplaces around metropolitan Santiago, Chile
2. Teaching individuals and small group classes (usually no more than 6 students per class)
3. An hourly pay rate that is competitive with institutes that provide the same service
4. Bonuses and other incentives in recognition for successfully completing courses
5. A legal contract and assistance in obtaining legal permission to work in Chile
6. The cost of the work visa is the responsibility of the candidate, which varies depending on your country of origin.
7. Travel and housing are NOT included in this offer.