Far East, China
Global Teach Recruitment
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Nestled in the south of China lies the beautiful city of Zhongshan. A stone’s throw from Hong Kong and Shenzhen this coastal city has the best of both worlds with jaw-dropping scenery, stunning beaches and a population of 3 million, making it easier to navigate than some of China’s famous mega-cities.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Zhongshan. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: 18 000 – 22 000 RMB per month
• Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
• Fully sponsored Z-visa
• Small class sizes (4-12 per class)
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Assistance in finding accommodation
• Comprehensive training program
• Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
• Native English Speaker
• Criminal conviction check and health check
• Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties