Far East, China
Work and Live in China
Work and Live in China is a teacher recruitment agency, specializing in assisting native and non-native speakers with finding the best teaching jobs in China.
APPLY NOW by sending an email to or visit our website
We are hiring Native and Non-Native English Speakers to teach in 115+ cities in China (it’s your choice, we can find you the best position in any city and province).
Prior teaching experience is not essential as full training will be provided upon your arrival.
Apply now and we will find you the best ESL teaching job in China!
What we offer:
- Monthly salary up to 15,000 RMB (experienced teachers earn more)
- Overtime pay is negotiable
- Salary increase + yearly bonuses for teachers who stay with the employer
- Free accommodation within walking distance of the workplace
- Help with visa and documentation
- 13+15 days off per school year
- Flight ticket reimbursement after the end of the contract (the amount should not exceed 3000 RMB)
- 7000 RMB contract completion bonus
- Visa fee reimbursement after 6 months of the contract
- Airport pickup
- Welcome pack (monthly transport ticket, SIM card etc.)
- Free health insurance
- Referral bonuses per person (if a new teacher is hired through your recommendation)
- Extra pay for signing subsequent contracts
- Help with everything related to bureaucracy or medicine
- Help with a bank account, taxes, paying bills (if needed)
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Teaching resources and materials
- Coaching, workshops, class reviews and mutual observation
- 120 hour TEFL: nearly all English teaching jobs offer free certification if a teacher doesn’t have any
What to expect from your role as an English teacher in China:
- Working in leading language schools or international schools, teaching children or adult learners
- Use immersive learning techniques such as storytelling, singing, dialogue, and role-playing, in combination with formal exercises
- Monitor each student’s progress and to deliver regular reviews report this to the parents or senior teacher.
- At least 12-month contract and relocation to China
- 40-hour working week, with regular breaks throughout the day.
- 25 teaching hours per week.
Qualifications & Skills needed:
- English language fluency in speaking, reading, and writing
- Energetic, outgoing, and passionate
- Enjoy teaching and sharing your knowledge with others
If it sounds interesting to you, send us the following information and we will contact you to schedule a video interview and will find you the best teaching position according to your skills and preferences:
- Your CV
- A recent photo of you
- When are you able to start?