Far East, China
Zhoushan Greentown Yuhua (International) school
A genuine interest in teaching, and professional development
Open-minded, an adventurous spirit, and professional flexibility
4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university;
ELA teachers and science teachers should be majored in English/science;
Americans, with the teaching experience in theUS, teaching certificate preferred
ESL teachers should be experienced;
Internationally recognized TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL certification；
• Clear non-criminal background check
• Planning and delivering lessons to young learners (ages 7-14)
• Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and
Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
Participating in social activities with students organized by the school
Maintaining regular office hours
Basic salary starting from 18,000rmb-29，000rmb before tax per month (depending
• Paid overtime hourly rate
• Free Accommodation
• 8 working hours per day, including teaching hours
• 2 Days off per week
• Paid holiday& summer& winter vacation
• help get Z working visa(foreign expert certificate)
• Comprehensive commercial Insurance
• Accommodation assistance
• On-going professional teacher development and training programs
▄▅▇████████ 2) Foreign teaching and research group leader (23k+)
Company Name: Fthenakis International Kindergarten
Xiamen:8:00--17:30, Monday to Friday
【About Us】 Fthenakis International Kindergarten is a high-end kindergarten run
collaboratively by AU Group and Professor Fthenakis who is considered as the
father of German early childhood education. It takes lighting up the future of
children as its mission and implements the Fthenakis program based on Co-
Constructivism. It applies mixed-age classes, bilingual (Chinese and English)
immersion program and STEM teaching, aiming to bring up the next generation
talents of international innovation with multicultural background.
Position: Foreign teaching and research group leader
Develops English curriculum and lesson plans with Chinese teacher.
Responsible for foreign teachers interview, teaching management and guidance
3. Implements and improves the curriculum of the Kindergarten with the Chinese
director, and provides professional support and consultation of teaching and
4. Builds and fosters trusting partnership with families; handles of general
problems and urgent matters related to children in the kindergarten
professionally and properly; facilitates meetings with parents regularly.
5. Attends and participates regularly in teaching and research activities, staff
meetings, training and other meetings organized by the Kindergarten. Including the
new foreign teachers training about teaching, actively develops and maintains
positive staff relationships.
6. Participates in a variety of kindergarten events and activities for teaching,
management and publicity (including night and weekend activities
7. Uses different strategies to teach children of different English proficiency
levels, provides continual assessment of student progress, maintain student
records and portfolios.
8. Participates in the Kindergarten activities (including weekend activities)
9. Collaborates with the headquarters of the company for the work-related things
and performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor degree or above in early childhood education, child psychology or other
education related field. Master and PhD is a plus.
At least 5 years of teaching experience and 3 years or above working as a
preschool director with the ability to develop, engage, and inspire a team.
A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic
environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand.
Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability
to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively.
Teaching license is required. Native speaker from USA, UK, AUS, Ireland and New
Be able to pass the background check.
Be able to submit the health report.
Salary: 23K+/month before tax
Accommodation: housing allowance, working days meals.
Paid Vacation: Hangzhou: 14days vacation (during the Spring Festival) and other
holidays in China.
Xiamen: 10 days vacation (Dec.23rd--Jan.1st) and other legal
Other: one round-trip (maximum 8000 rmb) ticket between China and your country.
• Sponsored legal Z work visa
• Airport pick up upon arrival
• Medical insurance
▄▅▇████████ 3) Beijing World Youth Academy ( 35 teachers wanted on August
2020, 15-25k )
Combined Design Teacher 1
Digital Design/ICT Teacher 1
Drama Teacher 2
Economics Teacher 1
English Language Arts Teacher 2
Mathematics Teacher 1
MFL Teacher 1
PHE Teacher 1
Sciences Teacher 4
Visual Arts Teacher 1
University Counsellor (part-time) 1
Classroom Teacher 12
Mathematics Specialist 1
Music Teacher 1
PE Teacher 2
Visual Arts Teacher 1
- At least a bachelor’s degree, but preferably an advanced degree in your subject.
- At least two years work experiences since graduation, preferably full-time
teaching experience in a well-established education system (IB, IGCSE, A-levels,
- An accredited teaching qualification.
- Fluency and proficiency in English.
- A willingness to act as homeroom teacher and to contribute towards the athletic
and co-curricular programmers.
- Good health.
- A clear police record.
How to apply?
Please send your CV including photo, video (about one minute introduction or
teaching video is preferred) and other documents to email, Skype or WeChat.Thank