Far East, China
- Teaching children age 4 to 12.
- Class size maximum 6 to 8 children.
- Well-trained teaching assistants with fluent English.
- All lesson plans are provided, and classrooms are well equipped.
- 20 hours a week, with 2 days off.
- Classes usually run from 4 pm to 9 pm on week days, and from 8 am to 7 pm on week-ends.
About our school:
Bookworm is an independent training center founded in 2016 and located in Wuhan, Hubei. We specialize in early English education, for children aged 4 to 12. Our company was founded on the principles that students should not only receive a quality education, but also be a part of a tightly knit community with small class sizes. As we enjoyed a steady growth over the last two years, we are now expanding and opening a new center, and we are looking for a full time ESL teacher to join us in this new adventure.
What we offer:
- Salary: 15,000 to 18,000, depending on experience and qualifications.
- Accommodation: Fully equipped apartment, or monthly allowance. Your choice!
- Yearly bonus, depending on the school results on that year.
- Legal working visa.
- Medical insurance.
- Paid holidays: two weeks in winter and one month in summer.
What we want:
- Native English speaker, preferably from the U.S.A. or Canada.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- English teaching qualification (TEFL, CELTA, TESOL) is preferred.
- Experience teaching and experience with children is preferred.
- One-year contract, renewable.