Far East, China
Get out of giant cities! Darcy English is looking for friendly, responsible
English teachers to work at an international English training school in Hunan
Smaller cities offer lower costs of living, not wasting hours stuck in traffic,
and a more relaxed pace of life. Our schools have a tight-knit community of
teachers with active social lives.
Accommodation, airfare reimbursement, health insturance, provided.
Cities: Chenzhou, Hengyang, or Yueyang.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing lesson plans
- Conducting English lessons and demo classes
- Taking part in the school’s special events
- Attending meetings and training sessions
- Providing feedback on student’s learning progress
Work Days from Wednesday - Sunday (Monday & Tuesday off)
- a Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Native English speakers from USA, UK, CAN, AUS, NZ, SA, IRE
- no criminal record
- good health
Preferred candidates will also have:
- At least 1 year of working experience
- Experience and/or a passion working with Children.
The school will provide:
- Help to get work (Z) visa.
- Health insurance.
- Paid Chinese national holidays and two weeks paid summer holidays
- Airfare ticket reimbursement.
- A fully-furnished apartment (amenities not included).
Salary: 12 000 - 18 000 RMB / month (commensurate with experience)