Far East, China
ENREACH English Literature Instructor - Teach in China
Calling all English majors, literature enthusiasts, and talented wordsmiths. Pass on your love of literature and writing to students as an ENREACH English Literature Instructor in China.
Our English Literature program is crucial in helping Chinese students, who are often accustomed to the formulaic requirements of SAT and TOEFL essays, prepare for university standards of writing composition. Through a variety of Socratic seminars, writing workshops and critique, you’ll help students to sharpen their critical thinking skills while gaining the confidence to express themselves in writing.
ENREACH’s English Literature course is the backbone of our liberal arts program. You’ll be helping some of China’s brightest talent, ages 9 to 18, by taking them through the process of analyzing, crafting, and composing narrative essays before moving through expository forms, persuasion, and research.
Join a supportive team of international educators passionate about learning. We take pride in both experience and results, along with quality education and continuing success. Develop new skills in a growing, startup environment that fosters creativity and values contributions.
At ENREACH, taking care of staff is our priority. Discover an exciting life abroad, receive a great employment package, and join a fun and supportive team – all in a workplace that you’ll love.
• Comprehensive benefits package including an average salary of 20,500+ RMB per month, Chinese holidays, paid vacation, flight reimbursement, contract renewal bonus, and more
• Company relocation support including airport pick up, initial hotel stay, apartment hunting assistance, and cash advance
• 100% covered employee health insurance
• Sponsored legal Chinese (Z) Work Visa
• Freedom to creatively adapt curriculum to the needs of each class
• Development and participation in writing competitions
• Opportunity to connect with 10+ ENREACH partner programs worldwide
• An enjoyable life abroad in one of China’s major cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Nanjing, Wuxi, or Chengdu
• Cultural immersion and the chance to meet people from around the world
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (writing or English preferred)
• Teaching experience preferred
• The ability to live and work in China for one to two years
• A commitment to excellence, an entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to work efficiently in a startup environment
ENREACH is a division of Dipont Education, a leading education management group in China and pioneer in development and customization of international language programs for students. Founded in 1990, Dipont is a growing company with a global team of over 1000 employees and currently operates in 27 learning centers across 18 Chinese cities.
ENREACH’s unique gifted and talented enrichment curriculum follows western educational standards. It is comprised of College Counseling, English Literature, Public Speaking, English Drama and Performance, and Academic Debate.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY