Far East, China
- 25000-28000RMB base
- Teaching compensation (500RMB per hour), with at least 8-10 teaching hours per month.
Location: Line 15, Wangjing East subway station, 21 floor, Wangjing Greenland center, Chaoyang district, Beijing, China
- Medical and life insurance
- all government holidays
- 5 days paid annual leave
- 6 days paid sick leave
- Work visa (z visa)
Employment type: Full-time
- Teaching live broadcast lessons to 6-to-12-year-old Chinese students with enthusiasm and positivity.
- Designing English curriculum.
- Assisting the school with organizing additional activities as needed.
- Native speaker from one of the following countries: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in English or education preferred
- 120 hours TEFL or TESOL or CELTA certificate
Monday to Friday 1pm -9pm. Summer and winter will follow two kinds of schedules depending on the class assignment. ( 1-9pm or 10am-7pm)
7EdTeach is a leading k-12 intelligent education platform comprised of 3 major brands: 17zuoye (a.k.a. Homework Together), 17xue (a.k.a. Learn Together) and 17care (a.k.a. Care Together). With a mission to ‘Make learning beautiful’, 17EdTech is committed to using cutting-edge educational technology, high-quality educational content, and an ongoing enthusiasm for education to provide an efficient and joyful k-12 educational experience for schools, families, and society. After six years of development, 17EdTech has been launched in 31 provinces and cities, serving more than 70 million users in over 120,000 schools. It is opening up a whole new era of intelligent education.