Far East, China
First Tier Recruitment
1. In charge of teaching comprehensive courses according to the teaching plan.
2. Teach one or more of courses such as Music, P.E., Drama, Dancing, Chorus
3. Specific lesson plans based on the school course syllabus.
4. Organize and join the club, extracurricular activities.
5. Take an active part in activities inside or outside school.
6. Supervising students’ attendance in the class.
7. Tutoring and answering question from students.
8. Has high responsibility for the class for all the students as a professional teacher.
1. Bachelor degree and above, one of the following major related: Pre-education, Music, P.E., Drama, Dancing
2. At least 2 years of course-related teaching experience or worked as kindergarten teacher.
3. Versatile talent and can teach two or more different courses
4. Good at playing one or more musical instrument(s)
5. Have passion on teaching job, has one’ own unique teaching style.
6. Qualified for the work visa
Weekends and winter/summer holiday
Salary and benefits
Basic salary standard 20,000-26,000rmb
Annual bonus: 1 month salary adjusts to appraisal
7000rmb each year travel allowance.
Insurance (accident insurance first year, medical insurance from the second year)
2 weeks paid winter holiday
2 weeks paid summer holiday
New Year holiday, Tomb sweeping festival, May Labor holiday, Dragon boat festival, Mid-Autumn festival, October National holiday.
Why to consider this?
1- Vibrant city with fellow expat community
2- Competitive package
3- Fresh graduate friendly offer for English teachers with TEFL/TESOL/CELTA (good chance to payback your student loan)
4- Weekends off and no working in the evenings so you will have time to enjoy your time in China and have a social life with your friends.
How to apply?
If interested please send your CV and self introduction video. If your video is not ready and you have no idea about how to shoot one, we will help. Thank you for reading.