Far East, China
Established in 2002, ABC Group is a leading educational company comprised of English Language Schools, International Kindergartens and Franchising Schools. The group has enjoyed a long and successful reputation in English language education, catering to learners from nursery to upper secondary. ABC Group operates a total of 19 branches through Hong Kong and Bangkok, including ABC Pathways School, franchising brand Juniorversity and ABC Pathways International Kindergarten.
Native English Teacher – English Language Learning Centre – ABC Group
- Starting salary range = $22-25,000 HKD per month for applicants that possess ESL teaching qualifications, a Bachelor’s degree, and ESL teaching experience
- 1 year contract (with options to extend)
- 5 days per week (40.5 work hours with a maximum of 30 teaching hours), generally 4 weekdays + Saturday.
- 12 days annual leave (ABC centres are also closed all government/public holidays)
- No housing allowance, but help finding accommodation can be provided
- A visa/work permit will be sponsored if needed
Qualifications needed – applicant must have a native level of English. They must have a Bachelor’s degree in any field, and must possess a 120-150hr TEFL or TESOL.
Our students are between the ages of 2-15yrs, but primarily lay between the ages of 3 to 10 yrs. Class length ranges from 45 mins to 120 mins, depending on the course.
Courses offered consist of Playgroup/Nursery, Literacy (phonics), Cambridge general English, and Project Based Learning for middle primary students and up.