Far East, China
Language lessons are generally 1:1 or 1:2, with some on-site classes being 20 staff. Materials and coursebooks are provided by our client to use with their corporate and business partners, but teachers are certainly welcome to use their own materials with permission. Familiarity with Market Leader a bonus, but not necessary.
In addition, teachers may be required to teach children (usually children of the corporate clients) one or two days a week.
For qualified candidates, our client offers the following:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience (12 000 - 16 000
- Z-class Working Visa
- Flight reimbursement (one way only) provided at completion of
- Assistance finding accommodation
- Medical (accident and injury) insurance provided
- Paid National Holidays
Requirements for the position include:
- Native English speaker or non-Native speaker with an IELTS of 7.5 or
higher (or equivalent)
- Clean and clear accented English
- BA degree (minimum) with:
o TEFL/TESOL certificate (120+ hours) OR
o 2+ years of experience
- Strong preference for individuals with business backgrounds or
experience teaching business English.
- Preference for people with ECE experience as well.
- Clean criminal record background check (notarized)
If interested, please send the following and cite reference number TJF201906-003.
- An updated Resume/CV in Word or PDF format with contact information
for 2-3 referees (including phone numbers)
- A video or audio “cover letter” introducing yourself, how you meet
the job requirements, and what experience you have in teaching
corporate business English (please try to keep audio/video clips to
less than 10MB)
- A scanned copy of your passport details (colour scans preferred)
- Scanned copies of notarized degrees or relevant certifications
(teaching licenses, TESOL certifications, CELTA, DELTA, etc.)
- Non-native speakers: a copy of your IELTS examination results, with
date of examination
- A scanned copy of your criminal record background check