Far East, China
Learnship Networks GmbH is a world-wide language learning provider founded in 2008 and headquartered in Cologne, Germany. We specialize in live online instruction for business clients, connecting students and teachers from all over the world through our award-winning platform. Our trainers set their own teaching schedules and work from the convenience of their own homes.
We are looking for qualified freelance trainers who meet the following requirements:
• Native-level fluency in English, including native-level intonation, accent, and pronunciation
• Foreign Language Teaching Certification(s) and/or University Degree(s)
• Experience teaching English/Business English (strongly preferred)
• An intermediate level or higher of Japanese (strongly preferred)
• Additional non-teaching professional experience (a plus)
• A high level of comfort using internet-based software and technology
• A reliable broadband internet connection (DSL or cable) installed
• Friendly, outgoing personalities
• Located in the Asia-Pacific region, or in North America
• Fun virtual working environment through our cutting-edge, engaging teaching platform
• Opportunity to develop and enhance skills in online teaching, utilizing multimedia and interactive tools
• Room for professional development via pedagogical and coaching sessions
• Networking opportunities with other teachers, i.e. language tandems and teacher’s cafe
• Flexible schedule for online teaching
• Reduced lesson planning time with direct access to teaching materials
• Competitive hourly rate
• Lesson preparation
• Delivering lessons to business professionals according to course objectives
• Assigning homework and providing session & course feedback online
If you are excited about this new, cutting-edge way of language training, follow this link to apply: https://careers.learnship.com/trainer-coaches-vacancies/ or send us your resume as well as a brief cover letter.
To find out more about Learnship, please visit our website.
We look forward to receiving you application!