Far East, China
Dotkids Education is a professional English school for children in Beijing, China. It was founded in 2004, and owns four schools, two International kindergartens. The company has around 30 full-time North American teachers, most of whom have been with the company for a long time. If you have a passion for teaching, Dotkids Edu is the right place for you!
1. Teaching experience is preferred.
2. Easy-going personality, patient, highly motivated, passionate, energetic, creative. Teaching kids age 3-15. It's a fun job if you like children.
3. Criminal background check.
Job Description and our offer:
1. 32-36 teaching/office hours per week. One day off per week. Most teaching hours in the afternoons, evenings and weekends.
2. Schools location: Beijing, China.
3. We offer legal working visa, which is required to teach in China.
4. The contract is around a year long. The Salary is 22,000-24,000rmb(18,700-20,200rmb after tax without accommodation, or 15,700-17,200rmb after tax with accommodation) per month, 200rmb bonus for full attendance every month, 1000rmb bonus for full attendance every semester. In February and August, due to the holidays, there will be 3-4weeks off, you will be paid hourly, and it's 180rmb per teaching hour. Upon completion of the contract, you will be paid a 5000rmb bonus. For renewing the contract, there will be a raise of 2000rmb for the next contract.
5. We offer airfare reimbursement to China.
6. We offer you free Chinese classes.
7. We offer you a year long accidental insurance and 2000rmb per year for any hospital bill reimbursement.
8. For teachers overseas, we can arrange free airport pickup and a tour of your new apartment, neighborhood, registration and seting up mobile phone services, etc. We have the foreign affair department to help you with daily life and other things.
Please attach your resume, your passport first page, a recent picture, TEFL certificate and your diploma.
Thank you for your time.