Far East, China
Pro-1 HR Consultants Ltd.
Founded in 1965, EF Education First is the world’s leading privately owned education company. Today EF Education First has over 43,500 employees, teachers and volunteers. With over 500 schools and offices in 53 countries, EF has turned the world into a global classroom. EF Wuhan is one of the most well established EF franchises with 8 schools located in the central of the city. Each school is modern and well equipped, boasting current technology, interactive whiteboards, full Wi-FI coverage, and bright, innovative classroom design. Our schools use EF’s own courses and materials, for teaching students aged 3 to adult as well as some corporate clients. EF Wuhan employs about 90 foreign teachers and 300 local employees, we provide ongoing support to ensure a comfortable, insightful life both in school and living in one of the most fascinating countries in the world. Teachers are provided with continuous training and professional support, with opportunities for promotion to senior teacher or Director of Studies for those wishing to stay in the city for a longer period of time. However long you stay here, you can be sure to feel both challenged and well supported. Teaching English with EF Education First is an experience you will never forget.
*Teaching English to kids in China aged 3 – 17 in groups of up to 14 students *Planning and delivering lessons to children
*Using electronic media and EF-developed courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
*Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and their parents
*Assigning and evaluating out of class exercises
*Participating in social activities with students organized by your school to encourage oral English proficiency
Salary and Benefits:
★★ NET 14,000RMB (entry level) – 16,000RMB (experienced) teacher broken down as follows: ★★ # Local average salary in Wuhan is 5300RMB/month
* Up to 12,000 RMB/month NET base Salary (Commensurate with level of experience)
* 1500RMB quarterly bonus based on performance
* 2500RMB/month housing allowance and logistics support for finding an accommodation
* 9000RMB flight allowance for a 12 month contract
* Airport pick up (transfer fee covered!) and Year-round logistics support from our experienced HR team
* Paid Z-visa, residence permit and sponsored foreign experts teaching license
* Paid initial onboarding and training
* Ongoing Regional and In-center CPD
* Paid entrance onto the Cambridge TKT
* Paid medical check and health insurance
* Paid Chinese tuition and ongoing Language Learning support
* 22 paid day’s holiday per year
* Paid monthly social and team-building events
* Referral schemes – 1000$ for each new teacher you refer to our recruiters
* Contract re-sign bonus of 3000RMB for 1 year contact and 10000RMB for 2 years contract (3 months ahead of the contract due date)
* Promotion opportunities in our ever expanding franchise – those who want to develop, we create the opportunities to do so!
*A TEFL/CELTA/DELTA/TESOL Certification
*The ability to obtain a clear background check
*The ability to live in Wuhan for at least one year
*Applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa or have attained a degree from the above countries to meet China’s visa regulations.
8 schools in central area of Wuhan city