Far East, China
HESS International Educational Group
HESS International Educational group is now looking to hire energetic ESL teachers for our China locations. This position is open to experienced and new teachers alike - a one-year (renewable) teaching contract working with students from age 3 – 14. The candidate ideally would be able to start in June 2019.
• Monthly teacher salary (net, post tax): 12,000 to 15,000 RMB / month
• Curriculum taught: HESS-designed curriculum
• Proposed start date: Proposed start June 2019
• Working days: 5 working days; 2 days off
• Housing: Housing stipend provided (excluding utilities)
• Flight reimbursement: Provided
• Z-Visa: Provided
• Paid National Holidays
Founded in 1983, HESS International Educational Group is the largest and most recognized private language school in Taiwan. We employ more than 600 native English-speaking teachers in 180+ HESS schools across Asia - including Taiwan, China, South Korea and Singapore. Our staff has more than 30 years of experience looking after both new and experienced teachers just like you. At HESS, you'll work directly with a stable, well-established educational organization. We are not a recruitment agency, and we do not charge any fees.
FIND OUT MORE:
To learn more about this position, please send a copy of your resume, bachelor’s degree, and a profile photo If interested in your qualifications, you will be contacted directly.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Passport holder from USA, CAN, UK, IRE, AUS, or NZ
2. Bachelor's Degree (in any discipline) and two years of full-time work experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree coupled with a TEFL Certificate.
3. One-year commitment
4. Criminal record check
*Due government regulations, we are unable to accept your application if you do not meet all of these criteria.