Far East, China
Luming Language Center
Luming Language Center is a training center located in Fengxian (suburb of Shanghai) one hour from downtown Shanghai via Metro. These positions are in public schools in the Fengxian District.
This is a great opportunity for teachers currently working in 2nd/3rd tier cities or language centers to break into the 1st-tier public education market.
This is a unique location which offers the combination of low cost living AND easy access to a truly international city. Teachers
work with Chinese assistants.
Salary from ¥21K to ¥23K/month before tax depending on qualifications/experience. Free single accommodation (Similar to a hotel room with medium-sized fridge) or 3K/month apartment stipend provided.
* This district is extremely low-cost. It is realistically possible to save US$1,500/month or more without skimping if desired. If not, Shanghai is only an hour away for weekend getaways or day trips.
Great for paying back student loans!
1. Seeking 16 ESL teachers for August 15, 2019 start
2. 25 teaching hours/week
3. 5 working days per week Monday to Friday approximately 8:00 to 4:30
4. Class size: 40 students
Salary and Benefits:
1. Monthly salary from ¥21,000-¥23,000 (depending on qualifications and experience).
2. Paid Chinese Holidays (approximately 10 days/year) plus approximately 3 months paid (half pay) vacation during Winter and Summer breaks.
3. One round trip air ticket per contract period.
4. All teachers will be supplied with an efficiency flat (electricity and internet are supplied without charge) or apartment stipend.
1. U.S., U.K., Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Ireland, South African citizens or citizens of other Chinese approved native English speaking countries
2. Between the ages of 21 and 58
3. Bachelor degree or above.
4. Related teaching experience and/or TESOL/TEFL certificate required. We can provide help with obtaining the latter.
5. Authenticated FBI background check
6. Authenticated diploma (this can be authenticated in country)
7. Preference given to teachers with current Chinese work permits.
How to Apply:
1. Please send your full CV,
2. Copies of the first page of your Passport and
3. Your degree and other certificates if applicable