Far East, China
+++++Are you looking for an ESL job in China? Then look no further +++++Seeking Native English teachers in major cities China, Beijing, Shenzen, Shanghai, Guangzhou +++++
• Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (3-4 year degree)
• TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years of teaching experience
If you meet the minimum requirement to teach English in China, we have various teaching positions in major cities in China for you.
Our experienced professional recruiters are here to help you from the first step to your arrival in China safe and our service is completely free.
Please review the public school teaching information in China below and if you are interested in, send us your resume and a photo of you to for further progress.
If you are not interested in a public school teaching position and looking for something else, we also have other various teaching opportunities such as teaching kindergartners or adults so just let us know your job preferences, and we are here to help you.
*Public school (Primary/Middle/High school)
Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Suzhou etc.
- Starting date: Fall/ Spring –spanning across the year
- Teaching Age group: Primary/Middle/High school students
- Class size: 40-60 per class
- Teaching hours: ≤ 20hours per week
- Working Hours: Mon.-Fri. ≤ 40hours per week
- Salary: 10,000~18,000 RMB per month (negotiable)
- Benefits: Paid upfront flight OR Flight Allowance: 5,000 RMB, Legal work visa, Residence permit, Medical insurance, One-month holidays + Chines national holidays off, 6,000 RMB Renewal Bonus, 3,000 RMB housing allowance, Airport Pickup, Weekly Chinese Lesson, Sponsored Cultural Events & Activities