Far East, China
JESIE Flourishing English
Flourishing English is an English training course featured listening and speaking classes purely taught by foreign teachers. Targeting 6-15-year-olds, it offers high-quality, multilevel and multiform classes. The courses are delivered after class or at weekends during school time, or in summer vocations. Foreign teachers implement personalized multimedia teaching in small sized classes, and pay attention to each of the students. The immersive learning experience stimulates students’ interest in leaning and using language.
Jiangsu College for International Education (JCIE) is the first college approved by JPDE to specialize in international foundation courses. The college works to the slogan of “delivering first-class international foundation courses while providing risk-free international pathways”. JCIE offers foundation courses preparing students for undergraduate studies in major English-speaking countries including US, Australia, Canada, and UK, and preparatory courses for both undergraduate and postgraduate studies in some non-English speaking countries such as France, Germany, Spain, South Korea and Japan. JCIE also run the 2+1 program with partnered Jiangsu schools, providing intensive language training, teaching pathway courses and offering full course further study consultation service for senior high school students and graduates. JCIE has its own school buildings, dormitories, foreign teachers’ apartments, canteen and gym. JCIE is the first US GAC/ACT education and training institute. It has close connections with various overseas countries. JCIE is acknowledged by the Ministry of Education as a research and training center for overseas studies.
Job Description and Requirements
1．Location: City Center - Downtown (Jiangsu College for International Education)
2．Expected Duration: At least 1 year
3．Job Category: Kid’s English teacher
4．Students’ age: Kindergarten, primary school students aged 5-10 years
Around 20 students per class
Schedule: M-F, 8:00am - 5:00pm (Schedule time is only indicative. Presence is only requested for teaching hours and scheduled meetings).
1. Native English speakers from U.S.A, U.K, Canada, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and Ireland.
2. Experience in teaching kid’s English.
3. Responsible, patient and passionate.
4. Young and energetic characteristics preferred.
5. Ability to speak Chinese strongly preferred.
6．Teaching Hours: 20 teaching hours per week (maximum), 5 working days a week. Working at weekends. No fixed office hour. However, some office hours may be need it occasionally to discuss with Chinese staff, lesson plans, goals and exchange information on classes development.
1. With Foreign Teacher Recruitment Qualifications, our college is able to help the teacher apply for Foreign Expert Certificate and Residence Permit issued by the Public Security Bureau.
2. Subsidies: 19000-22000 RMB (after tax)
3. Flight Allowance 9000 RMB
4. Comprehensive Medical Insurance
5. Accommodation: Free foreign teachers’ apartment on campus
6. Free Lunch on working days
7. Public holidays