Far East, China
China By Teaching
Job Title: ESL Teacher
Job Position: Kindergarten Homeroom Teacher
Job Location: Taiyanggong, Chaoyang District, Beijing, Hebei Province, China
Monthly Salary: 23500 RMB After Tax
Contract Length: 1 year
Number of Vacancies: 5+
Listing Expiry: All year round listing
Student level: 3 - 6 year olds
Requirements: Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in any subject area, TEFL and a Clean police background Check. The candidate must also be able to pass medicals required for the visa process and a kindergarten medical which is required to be carried out once a year.
Company Preferences: Female Kindergarten Teachers from native speaking countries - no other countries considered, Male candidates will be considered, but the priority right now is female teachers as 90% of the staff are male and it is very unbalanced.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is enthusiastic, flexible and positive as these are very important for the role of a kindergarten teacher. We also would like someone who is open to new experiences and cultures as employees will work with people from all over the world. Lastly, candidates should be professional yet relaxed, the company is growing throughout the international ESL industry in China and we want employees who can grow with us.
Teachers will work at our kindergartens from 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday. Full training will be provided upon the beginning of employment and teachers will have 2 - 3 Chinese teaching assistants (English speaking) in order to help navigate and organize the ESL classroom. English teachers are the lead teachers within the classroom and will be supplied with a daily schedule and a fully inclusive curriculum which is already correctly implemented to encourage English speaking and fluency within the classroom and school environment. Classes range in size depending on the age of the students, class numbers can be from 15 - 25.
Teachers will teach 3 - 4 English lessons a day which last around 30 minutes each, they consist of cooking or art class, English grammar, reading and writing, phonics and manners or safety classes. Teachers also carry out one to one study time throughout the day with each student. These one to one sessions normally last between 3 - 4 minutes each and are based on the lesson the student is individually on. Students also attend dance, baseball or taekwondo classes daily. These classes are taught by other teachers. Teachers attend along with the class and it is an ideal time for one to one study throughout the dance, baseball and taekwondo classes. Students also have a lot of free play time throughout the day and this is an ideal time to have fun with your students by being interactive with them in a free play setting.
1. Up to 8000 RMB Flight reimbursement per year
2. Medical insurance provided
3. Full legal working visa, full visa and medical costs covered
4. Monthly Salary Raise of 800 - 1000 RMB after every 6 months interval of work
5. 2000 RMB Document authentication reimbursement if necessary
6. All Chinese national holidays plus 8 paid personal days, additional holidays can be granted but are on an unpaid basis
7. 2 weeks temporary accommodation for hires outside of Beijing
8. Apartment can be provided if necessary and 4000 RMB will be deducted from the salary listed above
9. Full support provided for starting life in china opening bank accounts, getting a Chinese sim card, police registration and so on.
10. Rewards and incentives for good performance
11. Staff dinners/parties
12. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided each day
How to apply: Email CV together with a recent photo or inquiries.