Far East, China
POSITION TYPE: TEACHER (Kindergarten)
• 12000-22000 RMB per month (depending on qualification) • Free accommodation or accommodation allowance
• Working Visa
• Working Certificate
• Medical Insurance
• Free Chinese classes
• Accidental/Medical Insurance
• Free assistance, translation and help in all things related to living in China
• BA degree
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
• Native or non-native speaker with clear accent
• Honest, caring and reliable.
• Be approachable and able to communicate effectively with children, parents and the wider
• Creative and artistic teaching abilities
• Does not engage in discriminatory practices on any basis, including race, origin, gender
More experienced teachers can expect the salary on the higher end of aforementioned range.
To apply, please send your resume, your supporting documents and a short self-introductory video=
Chinese Name: 沈沈阳市 (shěn yáng shì)
In the biggest city in northeastern China, ancient culture and modern lifestyle are intertwined perfectly, providing a unique experience to immerse oneself in “real China”, while having the access to comforts of urban life. Well connected with the capital by fast train, surrounded by gorgeous countryside perfect for a quick city get-away, SY offers an income comparable to first-tier cities at only a fraction of their living cost.