ESL Jobs in China
Looking for a change in your life?
Why not move to China and work with one of the largest and most experienced ESL employers in the country. If you’re looking to immerse yourself in Chinese Culture and learn to speak Mandarin, then working with GZ Elite Education is the perfect opportunity for you.
It doesn’t matter if you are new to teaching or whether you a highly experienced. We have openings suitable for all levels. We are looking for enthusiastic teachers who are ready for the adventure of a lifetime.
Start a new ESL job at one of our many school openings!
- Pay 18,000-25,000 rmb/month, negotiable, depending on qualifications, nationality, degree, and teaching experience;
- Free single studio accommodation or housing allowance;
- Contract period: February 2023 – January 2024, which will be two semesters or longer, and arrive one week in advance for training and cultural immersion.
- Age of students: kindergarten 3-6 years old; Primary school 7-12 years old; Middle school 13-15 years old;
- For kindergartens, Monday to Friday 8:00-17:00 with a lunch break;
- For schools, maximum 25 classes / week, of no more than 45 minutes per class, Monday to Friday
- Teaching job orientation will be provided by our experienced and professional team;
- Medical insurance: provided.
- VISA provided: valid legal Chinese work visa;
- Free weekly Mandarin lessons online. Learn the most widely spoken language in the world with us.
We ensure that all of our teachers are of a suitable standard to teach, and comply with Chinese Immigration laws and therefore we require prospective teachers to comply with the following conditions.
A) Native level of English with a bachelor’s degree + TEFL/ TESOL (which we can help you earn online) or CELTA teaching certification, and a valid passport or residence card for the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
B) Teachers must be honest, hardworking, responsible, mature, have excellent communications skills, easy- going, have a desire to learn about new cultures and be energetic.
C) Must be between 22-50 years of age, and be able to perform all kinds of activities with students (jumping, walking, gesturing, standing for entire classes etc.). We offer higher salaries to teachers with specific teaching skills such as dancing, singing, art, etc.
D) Clean criminal background check.
E) Reference letter confirming that you are qualified (essential for the Visa application).
F) After your visa is accepted we need a copy of your medical report and your passport.
Advantages of joining our team.
- We are a professional employer with over 18 years of experience. We shall assist you with allgovernment paperwork both before and after arrive in China. All of our teachers have work visas (Z) and residency permits.
- We have schools in multiple locations in Guangzhou, Foshan and Huizhou. All these cities are incredibly safe and rich with historical sites, and great cuisine. There will always be something to see and do, while you are here.
- We will provide training after you arrive, and throughout your time with us. We will help you improve your teaching style, and help you learn Mandarin with our weekly online lessons.
- With convenient, low-cost public transport throughout China, the school holidays provide you with the opportunity to see all that China has to offer. With over 3000 years of history in one of the biggest countries in the world, you will always be able to find something to surprise you.
- On the completion of your contract, we will offer you a reference letter, which will allow you to find your next job in China. We have provided over 150 letters to previous teachers, to pursue their career goals.
- Commercial health insurance and accident insurance.
- Enjoy a salary much higher than most locals, and therefore you can live a lifestyle of affluence throughout your time in China