Far East, China
Global Teacher Recruitment
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
We currently have vacancies in Hangzhou, also known as “Heaven on Earth”. The West Lake is Hangzhou’s most well-known attraction; due to its natural beauty blended with the many historical landmarks and cultural spots. Marco Polo once wrote “It (Hangzhou) is without doubt the finest and most splendid city in the world”.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Hangzhou. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
• Salary: 16 000 - 18 000 RMB per month
• Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
• Fully sponsored Z-visa
• Small class sizes (4-12 per class)
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Assistance with finding accommodation
• Comprehensive training program
• Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
• Native English Speaker
• Minimum of 2 years’ full time post graduate work experience
• Criminal conviction check and health check
• Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties