Far East, China
Shanghai Athena Education Technology Co., Ltd.
About the company
Athena Academic English is the subsidiary of Elite K12 International Education Group, which runs five K12 international schools and nine training centers in China. We have a library of 5000 children’s English books. Adopting the US Common Core State Standard and the Project-based Learning (PBL) teaching methodology, our aim is to provide students opportunities in not only learning Academic English but also acquiring the soft-skills of critical thinking, collaboration, communication, problem solving and creativity, to enable them to adapt to the constantly changing 21st century.
Working Hours: Wed-Fri: 1pm-9pm Weekend: 9am-6pm
Songjiang school, Shanghai: L9 Songjiangxincheng station,Exit 4+10 minutes taxi.
Jingan school, Shanghai: L2 Jingan Temple station,Exit 1, 10 minutes walking
Tangqiao school, Shanghai: L4/3 Tangqiao station Exit2, 5 minutes walking
Wenxin school, Hangzhou: L2 Wenxin station,10 minutes taxi
Haishu school, Ningbo: L2 Cheng Huang Miao station, Exit C, 10 minutes walking.
Yinzhou school, Ningbo: L1 Shengmo road station, Exit B, 5 minutes walking.
Wenhua Guangchang school, Ningbo: L1 Haiyanbei road station, Exit C, 10 minutes walking.
Shenzhen OCT school: Line1 Qiaochengdong station,ExitA, 15 minutes walking
Shenzhen Sea World school: Line2 Sea World Station, Exit A, 3 minutes walking.
• Plan and teach outstanding and engaging lessons that meet course syllabus goals and objectives while applying Athena teaching approaches.
•Effectively deploy a range of strategies to manage and develop the classroom environment to create a welcoming, open, effective and positive learning atmosphere.
•Differentiate class instruction, activities and resources in order to maximize learning opportunities for all learners.
• Apply appropriate forms of assessment to monitor student progress.
• Provide timely and effective student feedback.
• Support the center with marketing events.
• Responsible to support Head Teacher in local-level curriculum adaptation and implementation, class covering, training and other management work.
• Bachelor’s degree above
• TESOL or TEFL qualification (120 hours+) or TKT
• Minimum one-year English teaching experience above, ideally related to the teaching of reading, writing and/or general English courses.
• No criminal record
Salary Package & Benefits
1.Competitive monthly salary: 15000-22,000RMB/before tax, negotiable according to qualifications, experience and position.
2. Monthly housing allowance（2000-4000RMB）
3.Sonspered Z visa
4.Annual bonus: up to 1-month salary (based on performance)
5.10 days paid annual leave + statutory holidays
6.Top level global medical insurance: MSH
7.Annual flight allowance 6000RMB
8.Provide help for finding a suitable apartment
9.7 nights free accommodation upon first arrival
10. Other benefits.