Teach in China!
- Are a Native English speaker
- Have a BA or B.S degree
- Have TEFL, TESOL, ESL or CELTA certificates a plus, but not required
- Have an adventurous soul, open-minded and want to experience a unique culture
- Comprehensive background check
- Qualify for an internship program?
What you will do:
- Teach English to preschool, kindergarten, elementary and middle school students at our training centers in China
- Work 25 to 40 hours per week. 2 days off per week vary per centers.
What we provide:
- Work visa assistance
- Salary ranged between RMB 10,000 – RMB 22,000 monthly depending on prior experience and credentials American English experience
- Accommodations at our shared apartments or a monthly allowance of 1,000 RMB, meal allowance
- Winter and summer vacation, depending on individual school policies and calendars.
- Accident /emergency Insurance
- Airport transportation to housing accommodation
- Flight reimbursement max 5000 yuan with a 1 year contract
- Opportunity to learn Chinese language and culture
- Internship programs through Paradigm
To apply, you need to provide:
Current Resume and copy of credentials
Copy of passport from the following countries: United States, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand (due to visa regulations) must be 60 years or under according to China to get a Z working visa
Copy of highest certificate of education
Introductory video/recording max 20 seconds