Far East, China
A+ Foreign Language Training Center
Jinhua is a beautiful city with good air quality, small by some standards but just the right size for teachers who are not seeking a Beijing or Shanghai but are looking for the real China. Jinhua has the right mix of both traditional and modern and is only 2 hours south of Shanghai by fast train and two hours south of Hangzhou by bus. Many of our teachers love the city and often stay for a second year or longer. It’s also a great place to save money!
If you are interested in working with an experienced school and a great team I ask that you review our compensation package and reply if you are interested.
– Must have a bachelor’s degree and a criminal check (legalized)
– TEFL / TESOL (120 hours)
– No older than 40 years old
– Be comfortable around kids aged 5-18 years old.
– 26 classroom hours per week, six days per week (not all weeks are six days).
– In-class teaching assistant for primary school students
– All teaching resources and materials are electronic for use in classroom
– Up to 15,000 a month (depending on credentials and work experience)
– End of contract bonus
– Furnished apartment with internet (teachers only pay utilities)
– Sponsored residence Z visa
– Government social insurance
– Chinese language lessons
– Kungfu lessons
Send your resume, cover letter, a copy of your passport and a recent photo.