Far East, China
Open Books. Open Minds. Open Opportunities.
Open English is an exciting after school training institute with a primary focus on reading and writing comprehension for students at an advanced level. We aim to offer the finest course material, student assessments and feedback. We cater towards small class sizes for a personal experience and promise to make each lesson enthusiastic and engaging for our learners. We offer a stable platform for our students to enrich and expand their knowledge of the English language.
We are a young, British owned company in Shanghai with three campuses in Pudong. We have rapidly expanded in size in just over a year and we are seeking for candidates with not necessarily teaching experience, but a real passion to learn, train and grow with us as a company. If you would like to work with a friendly, outgoing team and experience the amazing city of Shanghai please send your CV to the details below.
- 20,000 RMB starting salary (after tax) depending on experience. 25,000 RMB PGCE or USA equivalent starting salary after tax.
- 8000 RMB flight reimbursement at the end of contract.
- 10,000 RMB guaranteed end of contact bonus.
- 12 paid holiday days a year and Chinese official holidays.
- Two consecutive days off in a week.
- One year contract with working Chinese Z visa.
- Airport pickup and two nights in a hotel.
- Assistance with apartment search.
- Full training given.
- Must be a native English speaker. We cannot provide visas to non natives.
- Must hold a BA degree and TEFL qualification.