We´re loooking for a lively, easy-going and enthusiastic teacher , genuinely interested in teaching both children, teens and adults and eager to share their ideas . Our centre in Salt is small but dedicated, professional and with a motivated team committed to the teaching of English in a friendly atmosphere.
The school is a CAMBRIDGE PREPARATION CENTRE and a lot of our students are preparing to sit an official exam, from Young Learners to CPE.Most of our teachers participate actively in the Cambridge exams as invigilators or examiners, as well as in our yearly pre-testing.
The centre is open to very young students, using an interactive methodology. We have a lot of resources and provide all the material for the teachers, as well as all the information for coming courses, webminars and Cambridge seminars.
The groups are reduced with a maximum of 9 students per class. Same level and similar age is a requisite to be part of the group. Most classes are in the afternoon/evening, starting at 3.30 until 10 pm. There could be groups in the morning and private classes, too. We offer Bussiness English and extra curricular classes so we can teach in-company/in-school.
• Social Security insurance
• Paid holidays
• Teachers need to add private teaching classes to the regular ones
• Fluent English speaker level
• EU-nationals or candidates with a valid work permit for the EU
• TEFL/CELTA certificate and/or Teaching University degree
• Experience in Cambridge exam preparation a definite advantage, but not essential
• Experience teaching children and teenagers essential
• Basic computer skills
• Driving license important to teach In-Company