Please see the following duties that you should take when you become a teacher in Thailand.
- Create and develop lesson plans in accordance with the textbook curriculum, or course outline provided by the school and submit week by week.
- Participate the gate duty and morning assembly at the school every Monday to Friday
- Participate in the school activies events, and meetings.
- Attend to the school every Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM and have in-class teaching hours a week,
- Advise students on their academic plan and performance,
- Communicate with other teachers and curriculum advisor, as well as parents about students' progress and behaviour
- Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
Salary and other Benefits:-
- Salary of 32,00 - 38,000 THB per month
- Bonus and salary increasr for 10 months contract
- Paid Thai Public Holidays
- Pre-arranged accommodation options near your school (furnished, WIFI, Air Con, safe & clean)
- Free accommodation in Bangkok for registration
- Freeorientation and cultural awareness training in Bangkok
- Free transportation to your schools' province
- English speaking consultants and FULL guidance available 24/7 for Open Book Teachers throughout your employment
- Free teachers license
- Set up Thai bank account with accident insurance
- be native english speakers
- hold a minimum of bachelor degree (or equivalence)
- age range: 21- 55 years old