Far East, Thailand
Icon Group Thailand
Immerse yourself in a traditional Thai community and help high school students improve their English language skills. This promises to be a wonderful and colourful cultural experience where you are sure of a warm welcome from the friendly locals.
Now hiring. Salary range from 30,000 -37,000 baht per month, plus 3,000 baht accommodation allowance. Ideal for new teachers or those who want to explore a different side of Thailand. Positions available for English, Science, Maths and Art in the following locations:
• Suphan Buri - 4 positions
• Nakhonnayok - 1 position
• Kamphaengphet- 1 positions
• Uttaradit - 1 position
• Chaiyaphum- 2 positions
• Nakhon Ratchasima-1 position
• Roi Et -3 positions
• Ubonratchathani - 2 positions
• Khonkaen -2 positions
• Yasothorn - 4 positions
• Sakon Nakhon -2
Teaching hours are up to 24 hours per week and lesson plans are provided.
The schools also give advice and assistance in finding accommodation, and with applications for visas & work permits; social welfare benefit is included.
1. Copy of passport ID page
2. Detailed resume
3. Professional photo
4. Copy of degrees and certificates
5. Recommendation letters/ references
6. Short video introducing yourself and why you want to teach
7. Dates you will be available to start