The North Station Academy
Teacher required to work in English Academy in Zaragoza, Spain. Positions available in January and September
Teachers can expect to benefit from training as well as a positive working environment. We are located close to the centre of one of Spain's largest and most dynamic cities. Accommodation could be arranged if necessary. We offer a 20 hour a week contract.
Teachers can expect a competitive salary in a city with a comparatively low cost of living.
• Be natural fluent or C2 level speakers
• Hold a EU passport or have a visa to work in Spain
• Be outgoing and extroverted
• Have experience teaching both children or adults
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification such as TEFL CELTA or a primary/secondary teaching degree or masters
•Having some Spanish would be a bonus as well